Writing Classes by Andrew Shaffer
Nonfiction Book Proposals*
- June 9, 2017 3:45pm-5:15pm ET
- Location: Carnegie Center, 251 West Second St,
Lexington, KY, 40507 — Parking
- Sign up online (part of the Books-In-Progress Conference)
- Sample Nonfiction Proposal (Download)
- Sample Manuscript Format (Download)
- Got an idea for a nonfiction book or memoir? Before you invest months or years writing it, hold up! Nonfiction publishing isn’t like the fiction market—you don’t need to have a completed manuscript before querying agents. New York Times bestseller Andrew Shaffer—author of two nonfiction titles for HarperCollins—will help you turn your idea into a slickly-formatted book proposal.
*In-person classes only.